Sunday 19 February 2012

Erm... 2day was a great day 4 me coz its been more than a week i feel like i dun have a bf.. but...suddenly at 7Am.. he call me and ask me to get ready... guess wat?? 
yeahh!! am out for dating.... hehehe.. (sounds like so gedik)..
it was nice n i feel satisfied coz at last... hehe.. we do wat we owez... chit chat.. n eat... BUT......
his friend call and wanna met.. he said he will arrive around 11AM... but.. we wait for more than 2 hours...
its just a wasted of time!!!!!
So.. my question for 2day is.. why some people... cannot be punctual?????? if its around 5 or 10 minutes.. i still can accept it.. but its more than 2HOURS!!! demmit! 
However.. i still can spend time with him 2day and that's make me VERY HAPPY!!!

hAve A nice dAY eVERYone!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment